Is it just me, or did this four day week seem like ten? I think it’s the weather. Well, either way… it’s Friday, and I think I just saw the sun! Here’s the latest from around our world:
- SpaceX just ruined United Launch Alliance’s weekend [NY Times]
- Tanker Intrigue: EADS has a date to the prom? They’re not Telling… [DoD Buzz]
- Airborne Laser Lives to Zap Another Day [Danger Room]
- F-35 in the Dogfight of its Life… With the F-18? [The DEW Line]
- Primes Test new JLTV Prototypes (with video!) [Defense Tech]
- 2012 DoD Budget Outlook: Yikes. [Defense News]
That’s all for today, folks. Have a great weekend!