It’s the Friday before Memorial Day weekend, which means you are probably reading this on Tuesday, but I don’t mind. I’m going to the Indy 500 this weekend. By the time you read this I will have had a fantastic weekend, and I won’t care that you took Friday off. In the mean time, here’s a snapshot of what’s been going on this week:
- The Pentagon Gives Medical Research a Shot in the Arm [Danger Room]
- Navy: More Bummer for Pricey Boomer (I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist.) [Defense Tech]
- Congress Sticks it to the Obama Administration, Again [DoD Buzz]
- The Tanker Battle Just Gets More and More Interesting… [Defense News]
- Does Technology Actually Win Wars? Maybe Not. [Slate]
- Then again, Maybe so. [Slate]
Don’t forget to take a second over the weekend and quietly thank those who died so we could blissfully barbecue all around this great big country. They earned it.
Have a great weekend, everybody!